D.L.M. Corp. is a design/build general contracting and real estate consulting and developing firm. Over the previous 13 years, we have designed, developed and constructed several multi-family, historical restoration and multi-use commercial projects. We usually work directly with the architect/client from the initial stages of the project. The following results are achieved through this relationship:
- The client’s needs are defined. This includes business proposals including feasibility studies for quality control, increase efficiency, expansions and new ventures.
- All design/build options and associated costs for a project are calculated in an organized, easy to understand spreadsheet. A feasibility study is created based on all land acquisition, soft costs, and design/build figures and an amortization schedule with financing options including any loans, grants or tax credits.
- Detailed labor and materials specification documents justify the scope of work. All designed/build projects are designed and engineered by licensed professionals who work directly with us.
- Turnkey development/Construction financing and Build to suit leasing is available. This allows the client an opportunity to reduce the major risks and costs involved with the construction process.
- Our thorough prospectus eliminates future change orders known in the industry as “unexpected or unforeseen extras.” This prospectus finalizes all costs yielding a “maximum ceiling price” before construction.
Currently, we develop and design/build our own projects, joint venture with developers or provide construction management services. We do not build more than three (3) projects at any given time ensuring each project gets my personal attention.
Please feel free to contact me at 207-838-9271 or the above referenced email. Additionally, feel free to contact any of our references on the attached pages.